[Cvsnt] cvs ls developments

Bo Berglund bosse at agiusa.com
Thu May 16 20:00:23 BST 2002

Hi Marco,
I have actually not tested this myself before. I have checked that it can be
used
to list only files that have a common tag (-r option), but since I don't
have any
removed files in my test repository I cannot say. And I also do not have
enough C++
skills to dig into the code and look what happens. I am a pascal (Delphi)
person
that have spent some years doing Ansi C about 10 years ago.

But I will post this reply to the group, hopefully someone will take up the
thread
and fill you in.

By the way, you are not possibly writing this in a way that it can be
attached to
WinCvs, are you? Thta would be great because a browser is just what many
people are
asking for.

/Bo