[Cvsnt] Commit problems

Jonas Hangvar hangvar at lysator.liu.se
Thu May 2 13:39:15 BST 2002

Hi!

I'm running CVSNT 1.11.1.3 (Build 57c) and I've got it up and running
on a server. On the clientside I've managed to import a number of
modules that I've also checked out to a sandbox. However, when I try
to commit some changes to a file I get the error message: "cvs [commit
aborted]: reading from server: error -1".

Previously I had problems with the repository being on a shared disk
which the SYSTEM user obviously couldn't acces, but since I switched
the repository to a local disk I've run into this commit problem
instead. Any ideas?

Regards, Jonas Hangvar.