[Cvsnt] Update problem

Anders Truelsen at at systematic.dk
Tue May 7 10:05:19 BST 2002

Hi Marcin

You should execute the cvs update command inside your working dir, that is

cd /d c:\Mydir
cvs -d :ntserver:harpia:d:\cvsnt\Prometeusz update -A -P -d

If you wish to checkout a module to a directory with another name use the -d option to get, eg:
cd /d c:\
cvs -d :ntserver:harpia:d:\cvsnt\Prometeusz get -d Mydir ink

Regards
anders