[Cvsnt] centralized cvsignore?

Adam Doppelt amd at gurge.com
Tue May 7 18:48:18 BST 2002

I would like to setup my cvs repository to allow *.exe files, so we can
checkin tools along with our source. My setup is as followes:

server: CVSROOT=:local:c:/src
client: CVSROOT=:pserver:USERNAME at MACHINE:c:/src

I created a cvsignore file on the server machine:

c:\src\CVSROOT\cvsignore
!
CVS
tags

Unfortunately, when I import *.exe files are still ignored. If I copy the
cvsignore file to ~/.cvsignore on the client, everything works as expected.
Is there a way to centralize this file so we don't have to copy it to EVERY
client?

Thanks,

Adam