[Cvsnt] cvs edit stoped working....?

Nick Fisher nick at itsinteractive.com
Thu May 9 17:58:15 BST 2002

Hello,
I'm a bit stumped by a edit problem. CVS seems to die when I try to "cvs
edit" things. It doesn't give an error it just stops and quits. The CVSNT
server on the same machine (Run under a different user) appears to be fine.
I can also connect without any problem from other machines. I just can't
edit from this one machine, even under a different user name. I used to be
able to untill the other day when I was playing with users. Strangly if I
use cvs95 instead of cvs everything works fine (I'm doing this on a Win2k
server BTW). I'm runing CVSNT 1.11.1.3 and WinCVS 1.3B8.
I'm kinda new to CVS and any ideas about how to tackle this problem would be
most welcome.

	Nick