[Cvsnt] branches user's right

Sebastien abras at flashmail.com
Tue May 14 08:26:14 BST 2002

Hi Tony,

Here are some more informations:

Everything works fine when I switch the entire directory to the specified branch, but if only one file is switched to the branch 'restric_branch', the user may modify this file and commit its changed.
It seems that the right are only working when the entire directory is switched to the restricted branch.

Hope this will help,

Sebastien

using CvsNT 1.11.1.3 57c on WinNT4.0
client is WinCvs 1.3b8 with cvs.exe (and dll) upgraded to CvsNT 1.11.1.3 57c