[Cvsnt] error reading from server

m m at e.com
Tue May 21 21:15:24 BST 2002

FYI:  I uninstalled Norton Anitvirus, and CVSNT is working again.
Evidently, NAV blocks the communication between the CVSNT server and client.
I wished there was a way around this, since I dislike having the server
exposed to viruses.

Now if only  I could get SSPI working.

-Mike

news:ac0rfk$ueu$1 at sisko.nothing-on.tv...