[Cvsnt] Can ViewCVS run on WindowsNT?

Scott Deboy Scott.Deboy at VirtualDesign.Net
Thu May 23 17:45:30 BST 2002

There's a win32 patched version here: http://russ.hn.org/viewcvs/

Big thanks to Russ Yanofsky for the work..

We have it running on XP.  The only issues were paths if I recall..

Here's the paths I've got set:

cvs_roots =
	Development : \\10.123.130.3\c$\Cvs

rcs_path = /downloads/rcs (this is off the root, not off the cygwin
path)

I'm using it through apache...Just follow his instructions.

Good luck

-----Original Message-----
From: Bo Berglund [mailto:Bo.Berglund at system3r.se]
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2002 7:22 AM
To: CVS-NT Mailing list (E-mail)
Subject: [Cvsnt] Can ViewCVS run on WindowsNT?

I looked at the ViewCVS link that was supplied in one of the messages
here.
(http://viewcvs.sourceforge.net/)
It looks like it is an improved version of CVSWeb, but in one place they
state that it does not run on Windows.

So my question is:
Has anyone set up ViewCVS successfully with CVSNT on a Win2000 machine
yet?

Bo Berglund