[Cvsnt] Please help, NNTP post notification newsgroup setup

Russel Harvey RusselHarvey at hotmail.com
Wed May 29 19:28:22 BST 2002

I've search both perl path and CVS installation path (it ought to be in CVS
installation path), no found.

I have a feeling I might miss some perl module that specific to CVS except
nowhere in the documents mention this module.

Would you mind passing a copy of this cvs_loginfo_html.pl file,
cvs_loginfo.pl will be fine too.  Thank you.

"Patrick Ficheux" <patrick.ficheux at IMECOM.NET> wrote in message
news:E16B6A629B71D31194F900500447FD3617B314 at SVREXCHTOUA...
I think the script logonfo*.pl MUST BE in the path ... and it works well ..
for me (CVS server on W2K server with NNTP/IIS)
except the URL on my CVSWEB server (always empty = the perl script
cvs_loginfo_html.pl can't access variables in cfgmgmt::Globals ???)
note: the name of the newsgroup must be "engineering.checkins"

regards