[Cvsnt] CVSNT Errors Continue

massey at rmci.net massey at rmci.net
Wed May 29 22:05:28 BST 2002

here's my long story on the error's.

I first got this error after downloading 57d. I went through and reloaded
about 6 times..uuugg. Then found that if I unchecked "Use local instead of
Domain" the error went away.. Posted this... I then installed on a clean
Win2K Server on a Domain,, Same error ,, I unchecked "Use Local instad of
Domain" and it went away.
But I could not authenticate with the CVS Server this way since it was on a
Domain so I started playing with port numbers and stopping and restarting
the server.
Now I have no errors and I am on port 9191. Both the origanal Server and
the clean one are working now.

Why? I have no clue other than mabey something in the port or
authentication stuff was not getting registered properly or???

All I know is that it is working localy and remotly and I am happy.

P.S Thank you for all the help Tony, Bo and others...

M;)