[Cvsnt] Restrict access by IP

Rajan Karunakaran rkaran at hotmail.com
Wed May 29 13:36:15 BST 2002

If you have trouble with Zone Alarm, try TinySoftware's Personal Firewall
(which is also free for personal use).  I had problems with Zone Alarm.
(That was almost a year ago, they've probably improved things since).  Zone
Alarm would slow down my connection to almost a crawl (50kB/s on a cable
modem).  Having switched to the Tiny Software firewall (which also blocks
everything by default) my speeds went back up to 150kB/s - 300kB/s.