[Cvsnt] Annotation w/ CvsWeb: cvs.exe crashes on server

Richard Mahn RICHMAHN at sarmc.org
Thu May 30 19:32:38 BST 2002

I am having trouble with the annotation page in CVSWeb in conjuntion with cvs.exe.  Everything else in CVSWeb seems to work (download, diff, etc).  I have set the path and permissions as the documents have specified, as well as a temp directory just for cvs.  When I click on "annotate" in the log of a file, it goes to the annotate page and starts to load it, showing as much as:

Annotation of saweb/DEFAULT.ASP, Revision 1.1.1.1

but the nothing else.  On the server, a popup message says that cvs.exe has generated errors and needs to be restarted.  Anyone know why cvs.exe would barfing here?  Anyone else experiencing this?

-Rich