[Cvsnt] Setting up CVSNT for SSH access

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri May 31 14:50:21 BST 2002

This is entirely a firewall issue for your IT department to solve.
There are two options:
1) They open up some channel through the firewall where you can tunnel SSH

2) They open up port 2401 for communication through the firewall (pserver)

Otherwise you are not able to connect and this has nothing to do with cvs itself.

/Bo