[Cvsnt] Loginfo File...

Milan Sengupta milans at multitech.co.in
Fri May 31 07:43:04 BST 2002

Thanks Bo.... Here it is! The problem is that the Module/Project 'MTVP02'
works fine but I want to add another entry for 'MultiV', that does not
work.
Why is that? Plz. advise!

- Milan.

LOGINFO FILE in /CVSROOT directory....

# The "loginfo" file controls where "cvs commit" log information
# is sent.  The first entry on a line is a regular expression which must
match
# the directory that the change is being made to, relative to the
# $CVSROOT.  If a match is found, then the remainder of the line is a
filter
# program that should expect log information on its standard input.
#
# If the repository name does not match any of the regular expressions in
this
# file, the "DEFAULT" line is used, if it is specified.
#
# If the name ALL appears as a regular expression it is always used
# in addition to the first matching regex or DEFAULT.
#
# You may specify a format string as part of the
# filter.  The string is composed of a `%' followed
# by a single format character, or followed by a set of format
# characters surrounded by `{' and `}' as separators.  The format
# characters are:
#
#   s = file name
#   V = old version number (pre-checkin)
#   v = new version number (post-checkin)
#
# For example:
#DEFAULT (echo ""; id; echo %s; date; cat) >> $CVSROOT/CVSROOT/commitlog
# or
#DEFAULT (echo ""; id; echo %{sVv}; date; cat) >>
$CVSROOT/CVSROOT/commitlog

#DEFAULT mail -s %s milans at multitech.co.in

#milan CVSROOT/log.pl %s -f CVSROOT/commitlog -m milans at multitech.co.in
#CVSROOT/log.pl %s -f CVSROOT/commitlog -m milans at multitech.co.in
#mail -s "Cvs Test 23rd May" milans < milan
#echo to:milans at multitech.co.in | var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject
#milans cvsroot/log.pl -f CVSROOT/commitlog
^mtv02 `mutt -s 'Commit Mails' milans at multitech.co.in
sreejesh at multitech.co.in prasanna at multitech.co.in
sreelakshmi at multitech.co.in subhathra at multitech.co.in
sreenivas at multitech.co.in maria at multitech.co.in sumitra at multitech.co.in