[cvsnt] repository on the D:\ drive

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Fri Nov 1 15:09:09 GMT 2002

Try setting the protocol up as :sspi:user at server:/repo
Then do a cvs login on the command line (not yet supported by WinCvs)
and enter your NT password. I think you will be logged on now.
After this no more logins are needed for this CVSROOT, the password
gets stored (encrypted) in the registry and CVSNT picks it up whenever
needed. You can use WinCvs from now on for example.

/Bo