[cvsnt] Error reading from server cvs: 0

Ingerun Syrén Sjösvärd ingerun at syrensoftware.se
Mon Nov 4 08:25:24 GMT 2002

Hi!

I am fairly new to CVS NT, and have just set up a
cvs server in a domain environment and everything works
fine connecting to it with sspi or ntserver.

Since I have some users that are not members of the domain
(the log on locally to each computer) I am now trying to set this up
for a testclient. But I cant seem to get the pserver protocol to work.

This is the error message:
C:\>cvs login
Logging in to :pserver:Guest at cvs:2401/vct
CVS password: **********
cvs [login aborted]: Error reading from server cvs: 0

C:\>cvs ls
cvs [ls aborted]: Error reading from server cvs: 0

Right now I have permissions on cvs repository and module is everyone
full control.
We are using Active Directory and win2000.

What may be the problem? Any ideas anyone?

BR
Ingerun