[cvsnt] required access rights to the raw repository

Bernhard Weichel bernhard.weichel at online.de
Tue Nov 5 19:07:51 GMT 2002

hi,

I need to place the raw repository files on a network share which basically
can be accessed by all users. We have a local group which would allow me
control access rights. I want to use this also for controlling the access to
the repository via CVS server.

I would like to prohibit any direct manipulations in the raw repository. I
also want to prohibit using local:

How can I achieve this?

As far as I understand, when using ntserver: or sspi: I should grant the
desired access to the raw repository files. But how could I then prevent
from direct manipulation.

--
Bernhard Weichel