[cvsnt] Re: Least Privilege configuration for CVSNT service

Emmanuel Zaspel ezaspel at metatec.de
Tue Nov 5 20:41:40 GMT 2002

Sorry for the wrong email identity.

I tried some testing now. It seemed to work at least with only user
privileges
on a standalone system. I wonder why it use the system account.
Hmm... now I have a config running with no group membership.

The access right are now reduced to the rights the user who did the CVS
operation. That's what I want.

So how can I test now (Ok Ok sniff on the wire) if SSPI encryption works
and the lockserver did his job ?

Regards

Emmanuel Zaspel

news:aq94d6$e1d$1 at sisko.nodomain.org...