[cvsnt] Where to find that CVSNT control panel applet

Bruce Hill bhill at euphonix.com
Thu Nov 7 19:32:16 GMT 2002

> Hai,
>     I am new to the CVSNT installation. I have installed
> the cvsnt_1.11.1.3.exe version. But I did not find the
> CVSNT control panel applet. Any one please give me some
> guidence. Thanks in advance.
>
> Siva Kumar Annavaram

The problem is that the recent versions of CVSNT are being
built with Visual Studio 7 (.NET) and thus need the version 7
C++ runtime libs and MFC lib.
	mfc70.dll
	msvcp70.dll
	msvcr70.dll

I've seen postings here that indicate that these dll's are
installed in the cvsnt directory instead of Windows\System32
because Microsoft has put new limitations on how these dll's
are distributed.  However, when I installed 1.11.1.3 build 57j,
I didn't get any version of these dll's.

I found downloadable copies of the dll's via a web search.
Sorry I didn't keep track of the web site, but I found it
with a google search for mfc70.dll download.

Put them in your Windows\System32 directory, or anywhere on
your path, and the control panel should appear after a reboot.

- Bruce Hill