[cvsnt] using pserver with cvsnt

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Mon Nov 11 14:15:00 GMT 2002

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002 13:53:08 +0100, "Malzer Ferdinand AS SD"
<MalzerF at spardat.at> wrote:

>The problem we see is very simple: After impersonation of the NT account =
>you delete all handles to the just created tokens. From now on all file =
>access failes, because you've told NT to use the created tokens via =

You're only deleting the reference to the handles.  The OS keeps its
own internal reference so there's no need to keep it open.

Impersonation works fine.  You'll have a problem if your repository is
on a network share - it is impossible use this form of impersonation
across a network (as we don't have the required tokens & the OS
doesn't give this information).  Locally it will work OK (it's been
working here for 2 years without a hitch).