[cvsnt] Automatic login

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Tue Nov 12 17:52:12 GMT 2002

The error message you quote is indicative of the loss of a dll, in this case the ntserver_protocol.dll
from the client or the server CVS folder.
You don't state which client program you are using, but you will need a version of CVSNT plus
this dll on your path in order for the ntserver protocol to work OK.

If your experiments are done on the command line then type:
cvs -ver
in order to establish the version you have on your path.
If the result is anything other than the build you indicate then trace down the path tree because you
have a competing cvs somewhere before the correct one.

And you don't need to mess with the password file when you use sspi or ntserver, the passwd file is
only used for the pserver protocol.

/Bo