[cvsnt] CVSNT server advice

Dean Huynh deanbruin at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 22:37:47 GMT 2002

Hi all,

   I'm a beginner and with Bo's help, I've been able
to install everything.  I need some advice/tips on how
the cvsnt server should be set up. Since I've only
been doing test runs, I had it running off my
workstation. Tell me if I got this right: I just
launch the control panel applet and hit start, and
don't touch the thing forever if there aren't any
problems??? if this is the case, I guess I can't use
the computer that the server's running off of. If I'm
using a machine exclusively as an CVSNT server, should
I assign the C: Drive to be the repository??? Any
input/suggestions would be appreciated. thanks
everyone. -Dean