[cvsnt] [cvsnt]: Reserved edit works only sometimes

Richard.Weber at plenum.de Richard.Weber at plenum.de
Mon Nov 18 14:20:46 GMT 2002

We are working with the newest version of cvsnt (57k) and wincvs1.3b10,
both under win2k.
Using pvcs until now, our developer like to use reserved edit. It seems to
work fine, when trying on newly imported modules. But after having changed
this module and comitted the changes to cvs, it is possible to edit the
files of this module at the same time by two editors, even when using the
reserved edit command on both WinCVS-clients. Running the command
"Editors" at the same time shows in spite of this the right result, that
the files are edited by the two users

Any suggestions? Is this a problem of cvsnt ( as I beleive) or of WinCVS?

Thanks in advance
Richard