[cvsnt] cvs [login aborted]: Error reading from server 10.0.0.2: -1

Claus L. Petersen claus at games.dk
Wed Nov 20 23:07:12 GMT 2002

 Hi NG!
I have configured my cvsnt server on a Win2k Server, the way descibed here:

 http://w1.858.telia.com/~u85831169/InstallCVSNT.html#InstallSteps,

 but trying to login also as descibed in above doc I get the error:

 cvs [login aborted]: Error reading from server 10.0.0.2: -1

 That applys both from the machine where I have installed the cvsnt server
and if I try to connect from a remote machine on my network (inside the
router)

 What am I doing wrong???

 Claus

---