[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT control panel

Masoud Varjavandi masoud at bigpond.net.au
Thu Nov 21 02:26:55 GMT 2002

Sorry guys, saw an earlier post on this subject.

For all those with similer
problems, make sure the following files are in the winnt\system32 folder:

mfc70.dll
msvcp70.dll
msvcr70.dll

In my case only mfc70.dll was missing. Windows would not allow replacement
of the other 2 in any case. So my guess is only the mfc70.dll is not copied
during install.

thanks
masoud

news:arher6$mke$1 at sisko.nodomain.org...