[cvsnt] cannot create read lock

pascalbarbedor at free.fr pascalbarbedor at free.fr
Thu Nov 21 10:25:11 GMT 2002

Hi

cvsnt 1.11.1.3
after cvs -d :pserver:user at location:/reposit co batch

I have this error message from cvs :
cannot create read lock in repository .../reposit/batch
permission denied

this happened to me several times and it looks like the module is frozen
and there is nothing to be done except leave it and create another one.

there is no one else than me playing with the repository

I would like to know how to reset cvs in these case.
I have seen nowhere such an error message in the doc.
I have done nothing special with the repository, just import a module
and use it normally (co ci the changes etc...), no additional access rights or
locking rules.

 and after some time this kind of block may happen.

thanks for any help