[cvsnt] Troubleshooting CVS speed

David Stebbings David.Stebbings at OK-Mail.co.uk
Fri Nov 22 13:46:10 GMT 2002

I've managed to miss out on what SSPI actually is :0

I've had a nose around but can't seem to find anywhere the info i want.

To upgrade everyone to SSPI, do I need a new version of CVSNT on the server?
Also should I just set the clients to SSPI and recheckout the sandboxes (is
it enabled by default on the server?)

We're currently running:
server=(CVSNT) 1.11.1.3  (Build 57a) (client/server)
wincvs=1.3.8.1 beta 8 build 1

David