[cvsnt] WSAD and CVS communication problem

Natan Weisburd nweisburd at beaconcg.net
Mon Nov 25 17:26:35 GMT 2002

Hi,
I'm trying to use CVS with WSAD - I'm learning both of them. I created a repository on a server, defined
domain user, connected my wsad project with the repository and released it.
I see the released project in the Head stream.
Now, I made some changes to a jsp, servlet and a classpath and i'm trying to
move it back to the repository.
I synchronised the project  and it shows me in the release view those
modified objects. But when i try to release them, it says that 'Up-to-date
check failed'. If i understand correctly that means that the repository
version is later than mine and i need to synchronise it. So, what did i do
wrong ( i'm the only one working currently with cvs and there couldn't be
any other changes) and what do i need to do.
Thanks,
N.W.