[cvsnt] Re: Using InnoSetup?

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue Nov 26 19:23:02 GMT 2002

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002 18:26:38 GMT, mlaan at nospam4me.cs.vu.nl (Martijn
Laan) wrote:

>I tried your list of icons and it ends up alphabetically in the menu
>(using XP). Maybe you installed to an existing menu? Windows remembers
>the settings chosen by the user. You could probably reset those
>settings by clearing the registry key I mentioned, but I'm not sure
>your users would be too happy about that.

No, it's a new menu (under 'CVSNT').  I tried renaming it and got the
same result.  It's got something to do with the way it's installing
the icons, but I'm damned if I can work out why.

There needs to be a 'PreInstallRun' section too - at the moment if you
try to run the setup twice it brings up lots of errors because the
services are already running & the files are locked.