[cvsnt] admin command permission denied

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Nov 29 12:28:07 GMT 2002

Create a new file named admin in the CVSROOT directory of your repository.
Then add the login names for each person that you want to be able to administrate
the CVS server to this file (each on a separate line).
This file is not under version control so you must put it there manually.

Now you should be able to perform the wanted admin commands.

/Bo