[cvsnt] cvs2ntslib.dll

johna john.mlist1 at arrizza.com
Wed Oct 2 06:30:38 BST 2002

This group may or may not be the right place for this question.. Does anyone
know where I can get a copy of cvs2ntslib.dll?

It seems that some $%^&* uninstall program has broken my ability to run
16-bit programs like setup.exe.  While I'm trying to fix my broken win2k
16-bit sub-system, I'd like to keep trying to get cvs up and running.

I have been able to compile CVSNT and wincvs from source, but it doesn't
seem to build cvsntslib.dll. This is the first time I've installed cvs and
the second time I will have used cvs if I can get it to go. If  it's
possible to configure cvs to not use cvsntslib.dll, please let me know...

TIA

John