[cvsnt] Repository suddenly not accessible CVSNT 1.11.1.3

Koen no at ssppaamm.com
Wed Oct 9 15:45:08 BST 2002

Hi!
As of this morning, my repository is suddenly not accessible any longer.
To be specific, I get the following error message when trying to commit or
checkout files (on my machine, but also on other machines):

In D:\Temp: cvs -q checkout -P MAMI

cvs [server aborted]: can't chdir(D:\Koen): Permission denied

Error, CVS operation failed

I did not change anything to my repository settings in weeks, so I don't
know what could be causing this...
Could anyone help me out trying to figure out what's going on?
BTW, I can still checkout if I use local mode...
Server version: CVSNT 1.11.1.3 (Build57h) (has been working stable for weeks
now)
Client version: TortoiseCVS 1.0.2 (uses CVSNT 1.11.1.3 (Build57h) as well)
OS: Win2K SP3

I tried to do it manually from the command prompt as well, to no effect...

I also tried under cygwin (which uses version 1.11), and that also gives:
cvs [server aborted]: can't chdir(D:\Koen): Permission denied

Any idea anyone?
Is my repository corrupted?
Why?
How can I get back to a working system?