[cvsnt] Re: Latest updates

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Mon Oct 14 23:45:02 BST 2002

OK,
I switched to VC.NET (VC7) and did a rebuild, which failed but this
time gave the directions on how to solve: delete the erroneous pdb
file and rebuild. This solved the problem so I can build with VC.NET.

But when I tested on another PC (my laptop) there is still the same
problem and on that I don't have the DOTNET files installed, just VS6.
Is DOTNET required from now on?

/Bo