[cvsnt] RereadLogAfterVerify option in config

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Thu Oct 17 16:54:29 BST 2002

On Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:37:02 GMT, tmh at nodomain.org (Tony Hoyle) wrote:

>n Thu, 17 Oct 2002 13:42:18 +0200, thierry.vermeersch at nl.abb.com
>wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>I've tried to add the "RereadLogAfterVerify=always" option in
>>CVSROOT/config file, but when I do so, I get the following error message:
>>
>>cvs server: E D:/cvs/cvsrepo/TEST/CVSROOT/config: unrecognized keyword 'RereadLogAfterVerify'.

Ahh found something in the Unix cvs docs about it.

It's a new option that appeared long after the codebases of cvs &
cvsnt split, so I don't know much about it.  In particular the manual
entry for it seems to have been written in translated klingon...  has
anyone any experience with this option and can describe what it's
trying to achieve?