[cvsnt] one querry regarding loss of file when selected in bulk for looking different version of module in wincvs

rajagopal ramanathan rajagopal_ramanathan91251 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 20 14:29:28 BST 2002

Hi,

Good day,

I have a installed wincvs in my pc.and imported the file too.

After that i have opened the wincvs ,and selected group of file in a module.and went for graph selection.I was able to dispaly the file.but afterward's the the selcted file got disappeared from wincvs.when i tried looking for graph for 1 file everything is fine.

can you please tell me how can i display the module version using the graph in wincvs .and also why the file disappear when group of file within the module.

It will be of great help

regard's

Raj