[cvsnt] What are .perms and .owner files?

thierry.vermeersch at nl.abb.com thierry.vermeersch at nl.abb.com
Wed Oct 23 08:09:52 BST 2002

Hi,

I'm still having problems described in my first mail (see below).

I searched on internet and in the cederqvist, but I can not find a
description of .perms and .owner files.

Can somebody give me an explanation on these files?

I've checked the ACL on the files, and "everybody" has "full control",
"Read only" flag is not set.

Thanks,

Thierry