[cvsnt] CVSNT and WSAD

gunnar.ahlberg at ibs.se gunnar.ahlberg at ibs.se
Fri Oct 25 08:02:50 BST 2002

Veda,

I had the same bizarre heuristic problems until I removed the "use
repository prefix" option from CVSNT, there is missmatch with the CVS
hanling of WSAD. Basicly,
CVSNT is not officially supported. That hasn't stopped us from using it
properly for quite some time though..

Regards
/G

privileged.
It is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended
recipient,
please delete this e-mail immediately. The contents of this e-mail must
not be
disclosed or copied without the sender's consent. We cannot accept any
responsibility
for viruses, so please scan all attachments. The statements and opinions
expressed
in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect
those of the company.
The company does not take any responsibility for the views of the author.

Veda Setlur <cinwestoh at yahoo.com>
Sent by: cvsnt-admin at cvsnt.org
2002-10-24 15:44