[cvsnt] problem in accessing cvsnt through ssh protocol

Amit Khurana amit.khurana at vichara.com
Sat Oct 26 09:16:59 BST 2002

Hi
    I have recently installed the cvs and it is working fine in case of pserver protocol. But while accessing it through the ssh I am facing problem. I have installed the ssh server (evaluation server downloaded from the ssh.com for the windows server) on the m/c on which the CVSNT has been installed. Now I do not know what should be done to route alll the calls to access the cvsnt from WinCVS3.1 client to pass through this SSH server. right now when I am trying to access the cvsnt through ssh I am getting the exception :

cvs checkout: warning: unrecognized response `'ssh' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
' from cvs server
cvs checkout: warning: unrecognized response `operable program or batch file.
' from cvs server
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

***** CVS exited normally with code 1 *****

cvsnt have been installed over the Windows2000 server.

thanks in advance.

Amit Khurana