[cvsnt] Moving modules between repositories

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Mon Sep 9 11:05:50 BST 2002

We had initially started out with different repositories for all kinds of
stuff (own projects, 3rd party libraries, customer-specific projects) and
are now starting to realize that this really causes more hassle than it does
good.

I have now made a copy of our primary repository for testing purposes and
copied the modules from the other repositories into it (at the file system
level). I have done checkouts and updates from it and logs run fine too.

So far I haven't discovered any problems but I just wanted to make sure I'm
not heading into disaster unaware before turning this into our production
repo. Are there any caveats anyone could think of?

Oliver
JID: ogiesen at jabber.org
ICQ: 18777742
Y! : ogiesen