[cvsnt] Bug in "cvs ls"?

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Wed Sep 11 17:15:13 BST 2002

On Wed, 11 Sep 2002 17:15:21 +0200, Bo Berglund wrote:

> So what the heck is going on is also my question...
> Seems like two distinct problems:
> 1) cvs ls does not work if the protocol is sspi
> 2) cvs ls does not work from within WinCvs

As far as 1) goes it's not that simple... I use sspi all the time in
testing and 'cvs ls' doesn't fail for me.  Unless something's changed
between my version (which is usually just a few hours ahead of the
release nightlies) and 57h which could have caused this, I've no idea.
It sounds like something isn't initialised properly.