[cvsnt] Re: cvsnt 1.11.1.3 (57) + Eclipse 2.0.1

Lee Francis Wilhelmsen leefw at start.no.nospam
Tue Sep 17 10:12:16 BST 2002

> I have a problem with Eclipse and CVSNT server. In Eclipse I defined new
CVS
> repository ":pserver:myname at myserver:c:/CVS" and on the server we have
CVSNT
> 1.11.1.3 (57) with root set to c:/CVS

Possibly your choice of repository name is confusing. Maybe you should set
the root to a repository inside the CVS directory c:/cvs/repository? The CVS
directory name is "reserved" for CVS stuff.

Anyway, I had some trouble getting Eclipse 2.01 and CVS for NT working
together. The problem had to do with CVS for NT and I found it was corrected
in 1.11.1.3 build 57i (I was having trouble with both 57f and 57h).

Regards
Lee Francis