[cvsnt] Basic question

Jorge Agra jagra at CPCIS.pt
Wed Sep 25 17:53:53 BST 2002

I'm using cvsnt and wincvs in a windows domain, servers and clients, with
ntserver authentication. We have created several repositories so far and
many modules. Some time ago, one of the developers left the team and we now
have several files checked out by him ( reserved edit ), and aren't able to
unlock the files. We get a message that only admins can do it. It seems the
repositories are running ( and well ) without administration :)

How can I set up administration privileges on my repositories ?

I've run on all FAQs and reference manuals I could find but no mention to
that setup was found, although I've found plenty of references to operations
that need admin privileges.

Can anyone help ?

	Thanks in advance
	- Jorge