[cvsnt] opposite of 'cvs export'?

Aaron Kynaston AKYNASTON at novell.com
Wed Apr 2 18:43:12 BST 2003

Yea, that's the second option, but because of the amount of source code,
it would be easier for him to simply be able to do a

cvs -n update

in each of the directories.  Your option here, is what I've used a lot,
and have suggested it to him, but it looks like that might not be an
option. . .

Now that I think about it, I suppose I could check them out to a
location, and simply give him some zips containing all the CVS dirs.

Thanks for the info.

Still, I'd love to see an opposite export command.

Aaron Kynaston
akynaston at novell.com
office: (801) 861-6709
cell: (801) 368-8633
fax: (801) 861-6778
Novell Inc., The leading provider in net services software.
www.novell.com

>>> "Kari Hoijarvi" <hoijarvi at me.wustl.edu> 04/02/03 10:35AM >>>
Could they check out to a different folder and copy their modified
files
over?

I'd recommend a meticulous code review with a visual difference tool
before
checking in, though.

Kari