[cvsnt] Re: rlog problem

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Thu Apr 3 21:54:09 BST 2003

Terris Linenbach wrote:

> Tony, since you own rlog now, is this your bug or ViewCVS's?

Does the directory have filenames with spaces in it?  ViewCVS doesn't like
that...  I believe it's due to the way RCS gets called by python, rather
than anything easily fixable - there might be more info on the ViewCVS
lists, though (I might be able to code a workaround for this, because it
annoys me too...).

rlog doesn't really do anything different between ANSI and UCS-2... the
differences would show during a checkout.