[cvsnt] Re: [TortoiseCVS] Quoting issues

Flávio Etrusco flavio.etrusco at atan.com.br
Fri Apr 4 17:49:38 BST 2003

Look closely at the first (comment) parameter. Windows detected the
closing quote as a escaped quote. Then concatened "work/Company" with it
as there is no spaces between them. So it just tried to comnmit
"Setup/Company". Ain't it cool? :)
Hmm, I can't figure a fix for this (besides ugly hacks like adding a
final blank).

-Flávio