[cvsnt] Checkout module create a CVS dir at same level as the module itse lf in CVSNT 2.0.cr5

Torberger Ulf ulf.torberger at capitalc.se
Tue Apr 8 15:25:17 BST 2003

Hi all,
I have just (for testing) installed CVSNT 2.0.cr5
As clients we run WinCVS 1.3.10.1-B10 and Tortoise 1.2.2

The problem is that when checking out a module, now I get a CVS directory
at same level as the module itself. In Tortoise this this prevent me from
having multiple
modules side-by-side. WinCVS do not prevent me from checking out a new
module
but overwrite the CVS directory with the latest checkout module operation.

Is this a bug or something I do not understand ?? Any hint ?

Ulf