[cvsnt] ViewCVS and enscript on Windows 2000 Server with IIS andCVSNT

Keith D. Zimmerman kzimmerman at eshcom.com
Tue Apr 8 23:07:41 BST 2003

Yup, I had enscript-1.6.3-2-bin.zip (you can get it if you manually type
in the url) and source forge has enscript-1.6.3-3-bin.zip, so I
downloaded and installed it.  Still works fine, so I updated CVSNT wiki.

Try going to the command line and running the commands that view cvs
does.  Ie:
	co -prev module/folder/file | enscript "--color"
"--language=html" "--pretty-print=delphi" "-o" "-" "-"
and see what happens.  Be sure you are doing it on the cvsnt/viewcvs
server...  (I assume they are the same computer???)

Also, you mention standard in and standard out in the viewcvs debug mode
- I assume there is nothing on standard error?

keith d. zimmerman, mcsd
eagle solutions