[cvsnt] CVSNT 2.0 always create TopLevelAdmin directory

Alexey Panchenko alexey_panchenko at mail.ru
Wed Apr 9 09:11:34 BST 2003

Hello !

cvs version:
Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.0 (client/server)
Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.0 (client/server)

I have TopLevelAdmin=no in CVSROOT/config.

(It was commented out, and I tried set it to "no" explicitly, but it
does not help).

when I execute 'cvs co project' it always creates CVS folder at the
top level of the checkouted project.

Have I missed something or is it a bug ?

I have never experienced such behaviour with earlier versions.

--
Best regards,
 Alexey                          mailto:alexey_panchenko at mail.ru