[cvsnt] merging file back in to the mainline from a branch

Mike Bechtold mbechtold at baneng.com
Wed Apr 9 16:49:02 BST 2003

First of all i beleive i add these files under the a branch, next i went
back to the head (mainline) these files were then removed. next i
updated/merged the folder with branch name. No these files are mark ed for
commit (looks like the files where added) I go to commit and i get the error
messages.

thanks Mike

news:mailman.957.1049902013.22290.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...