[cvsnt] cvs administration

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Wed Apr 9 23:42:24 BST 2003

I have a chart up as part of the documentation of a script I posted, it
might help.  I believe it is correct (anyone is welcome to correct it if
there are problems found).

http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/SetAcl#head-ca032b5844df22ede2117e0697547ac14af77e
d3
(if this url gets wrapped, just go to section "1.3 What it does").

Glen Starrett